No. 1 Men’s Swimming & Diving Preview: at SMU
four p.m. | Dallas, Texas
Robson & Lindley Aquatics Middle and Barr-McMillion Natatorium
- Texas men’s swimming and diving application noticed juniors Alvin Jiang and Jordan Windle select up the last Major 12 weekly honors. Jiang gained Men’s Swimmer of the Week just after earning 4 to start with position victories, a pair of 2nd position finishes and a 3rd-position end in excess of two satisfies at Arizona State and Arizona. Windle gained his fourth Men’s Diver of the Week award just after grabbing a few wins and a 2nd-position end in just 4 dives previous 7 days.
- Windle has claimed 10 titles this year and took 2nd position in the system last at the 2019 Usa Winter Championships, giving him a spot on the Crew Usa Entire world Cup Crew.
- The Longhorns scorching the major a few spots in the 100 Cost-free with Daniel Krueger leading the way with the lone A reduce time in the nation at forty one.forty five. Maxime Rooney follows at forty one.ninety one, and Drew Kibler sits in 3rd at forty two.sixteen.
- Kibler also occurs to keep the nation’s major time in the five hundred free of charge at four:eleven.19, good for an a-reduce time, and the 200 free of charge at one:30.eighty three.
- In the 200 again, Austin Katz holds the most effective time at one:37.35, a-reduce deserving, and Ryan Harty follows in fourth at a time of one:40.06. Jason Park, Josh Artmann and Ethan More durable all rank in the major-10 at 6th, seventh and 9th, respectively.
- Caspar Corbeau sits in 2nd at 51.46 in the 100 breast for an a-reduce time.