MORGANTOWN, W. Va. – The No. one Texas men’s swimming and diving plan picked up its 41st consecutive meeting title following saying the 2020 Massive 12 Swimming and Diving Championships held at the Aquatics Middle at Mylan Park in Morgantown, West Virginia.
The Longhorns received all 21 gatherings through the 2020 Massive 12 Championships.
Workforce SCORESTexas: 1127
2020 Massive 12 Mentor of the Satisfy: Eddie Reese
2020 Massive 12 Co-Diving Mentor of the Satisfy: Matt Scoggin
2020 Massive 12 Diver of the Satisfy: Jordan Windle
2020 Massive 12 Swimmer of the Satisfy: Daniel Krueger
2020 Massive 12 Newcomer of the Satisfy: Alvin Jiang
- For the 3rd-straight 12 months, Jordan Windle received the Platform levels of competition and for the second-straight night, Windle entered the sixth round with the potential to get a victory lap, as he held more than a one hundred-level direct following the fifth, and finished with a 520.forty. Texas also took silver and bronze with freshman Andrew Harness scoring a second-put 391.thirty and senior Jacob Cornish took 3rd at 389.eighty.
- In the 200 back, Austin Katz took residence the acquire with a a-lower time of one:39.17. Alvin Jiang completed in second at one:forty two.64.
- Krueger with the acquire at 41.26, a Massive 12 file and an a-lower time to get the victory in the one hundred free of charge. Maxime Rooney completed in second with a time of forty two.06. Drew Kibler included a 3rd-put complete with a forty two.forty nine, and Chris Staka arrived in fifth at 43.fifty nine.
- Parker Neri wins gold with a time of 14:fifty five.01 in the 1650, and he was followed in second and 3rd put by teammates JohnThomas Larson (fifteen:04.sixty seven) and Jack Collins (fifteen.sixteen.sixteen).
- Caspar Corbeau received the 200-breaststroke closing with a time of one:53.92, just shy of the a-lower mark. Braden Vines followed in 3rd with a time of one:fifty six.sixty seven, although Jake Foster took fifth at one:fifty seven.37. Charlie Scheinfeld completed in sixth at one:fifty nine.35.
- Texas took residence the title in the 200 fly with a one:41.seventy eight by Sam Pomajevich. Andrew Koustik included a second-put complete for the Longhorns with a time of one:43.sixteen.
- Rooney, Kibler, Krueger, and Willenbring received the four hundred free of charge relay with a time of four:48.fifty six.