TEMPE, Ariz. – The No. one Texas men’s swimming and diving plan took down Arizona State on Friday afternoon, 184-109, at the Mona Plummer Aquatic Middle.
The Longhorns completed the twin with 13 wins.
- Drew Kibler strike one:36.24 in the 200 Cost-free and Austin Katz adopted in 2nd with a time of one:37.40.
- Daniel Krueger picked up two wins with a 50 free of charge tile at 19.ninety three and a forty three.26 time in a hundred Cost-free. Alvin Jiang took 2nd in the 50 Cost-free (20.30) and Kibler took third in the a hundred Cost-free with a 44.twenty five time.
- Freshmen Jake Foster and Paul Degrado went one-2 in the 200 Breast with situations of 2:00.sixty eight and 2:04.55.
- In the five hundred free of charge, Texas claimed the major four spots. Alex Zettle (4:27.98), JohnThomas Larson (4:29.19) and Austin Katz (4:29.38) went one-2-three, and Jack Collins took fourth with a 4:31.30 time.
- In the a hundred Fly, Maxime Rooney took property the title with a time of 46.seventy two, when Alvin Jiang adopted with a time of forty seven.32.
- The Longhorns gained the 200-medley relay with the crew of Chris Staka, Caspar Corbeau, Jiang and Krueger. They strike the wall in a time of one:26.forty seven.
- Jordan Windle took property each dive opposition titles. In the three-meter opposition, he gained with a score of 412.forty three, when in the one meter he gained with a score of 393.75.
The Longhorns return to action on Saturday at twelve p.m. CT as they choose on Arizona in Tucson.