Phoenix, Ariz. – The No. one Texas men’s swimming and diving plan took down Arizona on Saturday afternoon, 184.5-a hundred and fifteen.50, at the Hillenbrand Aquatic Center.
- Grayson Campbell and Jordan Windle went one-2 in the one-meter opposition on Saturday. Campbell gained the celebration with a score of 355.sixty five, though Windle adopted with a score of 355.50.
- Windle took household a get in the three – meter opposition with a 443.seventy eight celebration score.
- The blend of Chris Staka, Caspar Corbeau, Maxime Rooney and Daniel Krueger took household the 200-medley relay with a time of one:26.ninety seven.
- Drew Kibler claimed the 200 cost-free victory by hitting the way at one:37.02.
- Alvin Jiang, Staka, and Austin Katz went one-2-three in the a hundred backstroke. Jiang secured the get by hitting the wall at 47.05. Staka adopted at 47.eighteen, and Katz took third with a time of forty eight.fifty four.
- Jiang included a next get on the working day with the a hundred fly title. He touched at 47.ninety. Sam Pomajevich adopted at forty eight.24. Staka came in third with a time of forty eight.40.
- Rooney included an person get to his working day in the 50 cost-free. He touched in 19.ninety six.
- Texas went one-four in the 200 again. Katz took household the title with a time of one:44.fifty nine, though Josh Artmann came in next with a time of one:forty eight.21. Ethan More difficult came in third soon after touching at one:forty eight.sixty nine, though Preston Varozza adopted at one:49.seventy eight.
- Jake Foster took household the 400 IM title for the Longhorns with a time of three:fifty one.62, 6 seconds speedier than the next put finisher.
The Longhorns return to motion on Friday, Feb. seven at four p.m. at SMU.