DALLAS, Texas – The No. 1 Texas men’s swimming and diving application finished the 2019-twenty frequent year undefeated on the year following a 194-101 get at SMU on Friday night.
Texas’ fulfill was highlighted by 11 pool data at the Robson & Lindley Aquatics Heart.
- The Longhorns established pool data in the two hundred medley relay, the one thousand totally free, the two hundred totally free, the 100 back, the 100 breast, the two hundred fly, the 100 totally free, the two hundred back, the 500 totally free, the 100 fly, and the two hundred totally free relay.
- Jordan Windle went 1-2 in both diving competitions on Friday, successful the 1m with a score of 370.35 and a 2nd-location end in the 3m with a score of 408.fifty three. Grayson Campbell won the 3m with a score of 414.08. In the 1m, senior Jacob Cornish took 2nd with a score of 330.30.
- The Longhorns opened up the fulfill with a two hundred-medley relay get as Chris Staka, Caspar Corbeau, Alvin Jiang, and Peter Larson established a pool document with a time of 1:25.11.
- Jack Collins and Parker Neri went 1-2 in the one thousand totally free. Collins recorded a pool document eight:fifty seven.fifty three, when Neri adopted at nine.11.seventy five.
- Drew Kibler recorded a 1:33.fifteen pool document in the two hundred totally free and took third in the 100 fly with a time of forty seven.45. Jiang won the 100 fly with a pool document time of forty six.fourteen, and Maxime Rooney adopted with what also would have been a pool document at forty six.fifty seven.
- Alex Zettle won the 500 totally free with a pool document time of 4:18.35.
- In the two hundred Totally free relay, Staka, Rooney, Austin Katz and Daniel Krueger declare the new pool document with a time of 1:18.fifteen.
The Longhorns will be back in action Feb. 26-29 at the 2020 Big twelve Championships hosted by West Virginia.