MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – The No. 1 Texas Men’s Swimming and Diving plan finished the opening day of the 2020 Major twelve Championship Meet up with with 3 victories at the Aquatic Heart at Mylon Park in Morgantown, West Virginia.
Just receiving began.🤘 pic.twitter.com/Le5wwxGZEV
— Texas Men’s Swimming & Diving (@TexasMSD) February 27, 2020
TCU: seventy two
- The relay grouping of Chris Staka, Caspar Corbeau, Maxime Rooney and Daniel Krueger established a Major twelve Championship Report in the 200 Medley Relay with a time of 1:23.fifty six to choose residence the victory. Rooney took the 3rd leg in a time of 19.83, when Krueger anchored at eighteen.86.
- In the 1m diving competitiveness, Texas went 1-two-three-4-five. Grayson Campbell gained the occasion with a score of 422.forty five. Jordan Windle finished in next with a score of 391.twenty. Andrew Harness adopted with a score of 351.00, when Andrew Gawin-Parigini arrived in fourth with a score of 337.35. And senior Jacob Cornish arrived in fifth with a score of 335.05. Harness’ final result did not depend towards the group competitiveness as he was an exhibition.
- Campbell now has his next straight Major twelve title in the 1m.
- With a time of 6:16.fifty six, Sam Pomajevich, Rooney, Austin Katz and Drew Kibler took residence the title in the 800 free relay.
Session 4 – ten:00 AM
- #8 Men five hundred Free Prelims
- #ten Men 200 IM Prelims
- #twelve Men 50 Free Prelims
Session five – 6:00 PM
- #8 Men five hundred Free Finals
- #ten Men 200 IM Finals
- #twelve Men 50 Free Finals
- #14 Men 400 Medley Relay